IBISWorld’s Industry Research Reports can assist in making better business decisions on strategies and revenue generation by gaining an instant understanding of an industry faster & more conveniently than previously possible. IBISWorld is a powerful business tool to learn about existing clients or potential clients’ core industries and how changes to those industries can have an impact on you or your organisation.
Our website provides instant access to hundreds of UK industries and we continue to add many other reports such as our new “Global” Industry Reports covering world industry analysis.
For almost forty years, IBISWorld have been providing business information many kinds of business and we’re sure that we have a membership package to suit your business and budget.
The IBISWorld Difference:
- The broadest collection of Industry Reports in the UK
- True industry analysis, not simply aggregated company financial data
- Researching at a finer level of detail; e.g. dozens of food manufacturing industries
- Being the only available source of Industry Research for many industries
- Updating more frequently; the large majority of our reports are updated 3 or more times a year
- Every Industry Report contains 9 chapters in 25 sections
By becoming an IBISWorld Member you can:
- Free-up your valuable internal resources
- Discuss new and powerful industry information with your clients and prospects
- Develop organisational strategies to target the industries that best suit your opportunities
- Learn about industries that you are unfamiliar with, get the need-to-know facts – fast
- Access the same Industry intelligence used by the largest global companies
- Provide more industry-specific research due to our granular level of reporting
- Enjoy the peace-of-mind knowing what industry conditions lie ahead
- Have the confidence of knowing that research is available on almost every UK industry
Who Uses IBISWorld?
Anyone that deals in numerous industries regularly; those requiring a fast yet thorough understanding of an industry and this includes the corporate, government and academic sectors. Traditionally, IBISWorld has a long association in supplying our information to the following groups:
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Analysts and Researchers
- Executives and Senior Management
- Competitive Intelligence Executives
- Banking and Finance Executives
- Business Valuation Professionals
- Corporate Strategists
- Business Owners and Start-ups
IBISWorld – Then and Now
IBISWorld has been an established player in the Information industry for many years having started out as a consulting company in 1971 by respected Australian business strategist and futurist, Phil Ruthven. In the late 1980s IBISWorld shifted focus to concentrate solely on the electronic provision of high quality, up-to-date industry information. These days, the website incorporates all of IBISWorld's accumulated experience to deliver value-added industry information solutions to UK businesses. Its foresight and insight of business trends has made an impressive mark.
Find out more about IBISWorld and our range of services on the pages to the left. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact IBISWorld on (020) 3008 6568 or submit an online enquiry with us.